Sunday, May 29, 2011

A Sampling of Nurseries

Helping with a baby's nursery is always fun,
as it's such a happy time for the family. 

Sometimes, I'm asked to paint the walls.



Storybook animals could be either for a boy or a girl.



For this little guy, I painted portraits of his family's horses.



I painted diamonds and a nursery rhyme border.



While for this little one, it was bunnies and bows!

Other times I paint furniture for the nursery.


Paint can turn plain white furniture into a keepsake


...and toy chest make perfect gifts from Grandma!


Once the baby's monogram is added on top,
this gift will be tied with a bow and delivered.
 
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Sharon, they're all lovely as always, but I'm really smitten with that rabbit and topiary painting! Its nice to catch up with your blog again, my computer was in the shop all week and I really felt out of touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, your work is absolutely beautiful! I love the bunnies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to write. I enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails