Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sun Room



Every project starts with an inspiration....
and this is a nice one.
It helped me identify the colors that the client liked
as well as her style -- sunny Mediterranean Villa.


This cabinet was in the back entry.
From there, we moved to the garden room
where my job was to give a potting sink a little update.

I forgot to take a before photo
 because I was so enamoured with the copper farm sink.
Don't you love it?

The newly built cabinet was white when I arrived,
but with a warm yellow glaze and azure trim,
it soon developed a little personality.
Perfect colors for a summer day.


Then above the windows,
some loosely painted vines and faux tiles
just for fun.


Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Love the copper sink! It has such great details. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! wow! juste love what you did with this idea. And I love the copper sink too! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! What a luxury to be able to create and decorate a garden room!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to write. I enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails