Sunday, January 1, 2012

A Wild Cabinet

While I was doing my holiday shopping,
I happened to pass the window of a salon

where once I painted a cabinet.
Curious, I peeked in to see if it was there.
Imagine my surprise when I saw it was in great shape
and still being used twelve years later!


I ducked inside to re-introduce myself,
and see if I might take a photo.
But the owner surprised me.
"Sharon," she called out, "How nice to see you again!"

Which leads me to believe that I need
a new hair style and wardrobe
-- since obviously not much has changed for me over the years! 
Resolution #1 for the New Year.

Nonetheless, it was nice to see one of my pieces
still being enjoyed....
and it reminded me how important it is
 to keep in touch with former clients.
Which leads to Resolution #2 for the New Year.

 

Happy New Year!

Enjoy!





2 comments:

  1. Its so cool! and you cracked me up about the new hairstyle... obviously, you are a very memorable person! Happy New Year my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fantastic that your work of art is still being put to good use! Happy New Year! Hope you're having a grand evening. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to write. I enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails