Sunday, March 18, 2012

Can an Orange be a Plum?



Today's little project came from Stacy,
an interior designer
with whom I work from time to time. 

She wanted to use this painting in the reception area
of her client's office.... 
but the Orange would have to go. 

Could I change it to Plum?



Knowing that once I touched the canvas
 there'd be no turning back,
 I took the plunge hesitantly....

But it turned out well!


And here's why Stacy is the designer and I'm the painter.

These two paintings will be in the same space.
Different styles, but now united by color.
 
 

Stacey excels at mixing modern and traditional style
to create stunningly artistic rooms.

I'd never think to put these two paintings
in the same room - even if they were on different walls!

But Stacy has a great eye for design
and I'm always inspired by her work.

Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. As always, beautiful job! Thank you for the visit and the sweet comment @TheDedicatedHouse. It means the world. Have a grand evening. Toodles, Kathryn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to write. I enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails