Sunday, June 3, 2012

Detour into the Garden



The garden flowers are blooming in red
my favorite color. 
On the deck.......



and at the kitchen window,

 

Then, a surprise!  

Yesterday,
I was given a gift....
a lovely piece of garden art
made by my very talented,
and so generous friend, Sherry
who shows us how to do all things wonderful 
at her blog, Creations From My Heart 

Can you see the various components 
of  this scupture?
A liqueur decanter, wine glass, even a marble.

I planted it among the hydrangeas
in a spot where I can see it from the kitchen window.


Doesn't it look right at home?



Last season Sherry made a similar sculpture
for my front garden 
where it still gathers complements
from guests.

Thank you, Sherry.

Let us be grateful to people who make us happy,
 they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. ~Marcel Proust

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to write. I enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails