Sunday, July 8, 2012

Design for a Cause


Not long ago, I helped my friend Sherry
who was in the midst of working on an amazing project. 


A  team of volunteers from her church built a new home for a local family,
 and just as in the TV show "Extrme Make-Over Home Edition",
it would be accomplished in one week!  


Sherry chose to design the master bedroom
and I was thrilled to help by painting some furniture. 

So a tired oak chair went from bland....

.....to beautiful with some new fabric and a little paint.


A cast-off headboard buried against the back wall of a junk store.....


....was transformed with Sherwin Williams - Anew Grey.


Sherry's custom pillows gave an elegant look to purchased bed linens.
The blue and taupe color scheme is so restful and serene. 




 Thank you Sherry for letting me play a small part in this worthy project.
I know the family is going to love their new home. 

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to write. I enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails