Sunday, December 29, 2013

All in the Family!


I'm so excited to share these photos with you
 because MY SISTER painted this adorable table and chairs. 
Didn't she do a great job? 





My sister is an inveterate "curb-side shopper." 
She finds her treasures while walking her dog,
and then races home to get the truck
in order to snag the prize before anyone else does.
She has quite the knack for finding wonderful furniture this way!


This cute fabric inspired her color scheme.
She has just begun to dive into the world of painted furniture,
and I'm delighted to cheer her on.
I wish we lived near each other so we could 'play with paint' together!

Now she faces the challenge of deciding to keep the furniture,
or to find it a new home!



Here's hoping the New Year finds her painting more furniture.

And that's my hope for you, too.
Paint something - whether large or small -
and enjoy the feeling of accomplishment,
knowing you have something that is uniquely yours.
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to write. I enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails