Friday, July 7, 2017

Wicker Baby Carriage Update

Sometimes painting involves more than just paint.
It's about creating a memory.

At one time, my client owned a children's boutique. 

She used a vintage wicker carriage as a display in her shop, 
but now, eagerly awaiting her first grandchild,
she wanted to use the carriage for books and stuffed animals.

Initially, I was to freshen it up with paint,
which was easy to do with Rustoleum White spray paint.

But when I looked inside the bonnet, 
I could see more than paint was needed.
A little fabric, some gimp and the ol' trusty glue gun
helped get this carriage ready for new memories to be made.





Now the carriage is ready for it's debut in the nursery!


Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to write. I enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails